About Me

My photo
One of my favorite lines in Alice In Wonderland is "and WHO are You?" That is a great question to which I would have to answer -I am a mother, a wife, a sister and auntie, an accountant, runner, friend, cook, consumer, reader, photographer, and daughter. I live in the life of a farming family, I love to travel.... too many things to try to pick just one and I would never want to try, these are the things in life that make me tick. I am who I am, you get what you get, and I love my life. In other words... "It is what it is".

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

60th Birthday Bash



     It turned out EXACTLY as I had hoped it would, and Steve was surprised more than just once.  I had been planning this party for a year and at the end of the weekend I lay my head down at night and SMILED.
The Birthday Boy - the big 60!
When I picked up the kids are the airport on Friday and took them to the ranch I could not believe the look on his face when he saw Macee.  He knew something was going on, but wasn't sure.  Step 1 - I had pulled it off and he was smiling.
Dylan, Macee and Christine enjoyed the surprise!



We had friends from as far as Riverside, San Diego and the kids from Colorado.  We had family, parents, Uncles and nieces and nephews - it was the BEST.  Friends old and new, some we hadn't seen in years showed up - we all had one thing in common, we loved this man.  For one entire weekend, Steve was the center of attention and he so deserved that.  Steven is a good and honorable man - a friend to everyone and  as he said numerous times during the weekend shiiiiiiiiiiit it was great to see everyone and spend the time together. I really appreciated everyone keeping the secret and then being there to enjoy the fruits of my labors - I'd do it again in a minute and I smile every time I think of the entire process.  A GREAT time was had by all.....
Mimi, Timber and Papa

The two men in my life.....

Lib and Doug - so glad they joined us.

Makenzie #2 :)

Aly, Kevin, Christine, Sue, Brian & Carter, Rob and Makenzie, Timber, Steve, Macee, Carrie and Dylan - the crew.....

 The P-A-R-T-Y planner of the year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment