About Me

My photo
One of my favorite lines in Alice In Wonderland is "and WHO are You?" That is a great question to which I would have to answer -I am a mother, a wife, a sister and auntie, an accountant, runner, friend, cook, consumer, reader, photographer, and daughter. I live in the life of a farming family, I love to travel.... too many things to try to pick just one and I would never want to try, these are the things in life that make me tick. I am who I am, you get what you get, and I love my life. In other words... "It is what it is".

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Days like this, are why we live on the Central Coast...

When the sun is up before you are on the Central Coast of California, it's gonna be a GREAT day!
These are the days that we live for around here because we already know that the traffic is light, there are wide open spaces, places to grow, and think, and plant something.  Not so many "things to do" - no bowling, not much shopping, few movies, not many activities - but plenty of outdoor space, family time and sporting events.  I believe the reason I love to cook so much is because being in the kitchen keeps me busy, gives me something to do, to plan to create and I love that.   And when the weather is nice, there really isn't a better place to be - the air is clean and clear - you can see FOREVER - the sunshine makes people generally in a better mood, and..... life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment