About Me

My photo
One of my favorite lines in Alice In Wonderland is "and WHO are You?" That is a great question to which I would have to answer -I am a mother, a wife, a sister and auntie, an accountant, runner, friend, cook, consumer, reader, photographer, and daughter. I live in the life of a farming family, I love to travel.... too many things to try to pick just one and I would never want to try, these are the things in life that make me tick. I am who I am, you get what you get, and I love my life. In other words... "It is what it is".

Monday, April 18, 2011

The things you may need the most, are sometimes elusive....

Like sleep.  Up in the morning, regular time - spend a nice day and at 2 o'clock this afternoon I couldn't keep my eyes open so I watched some food show and slept for an hour and a half.  Bad move, it is now 1:15 a.m. the NEXT day and I can't get to sleep.  Not tea or a warm shower, or TV can help, so I thought I'd try my blog.

Seems some other things are elusive as well, since I read my blog and it's been awhile since I have visited.  I suppose I need to get more than one thing in my life in order... and maybe one good thing will lead to another.
Good Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment