About Me

My photo
One of my favorite lines in Alice In Wonderland is "and WHO are You?" That is a great question to which I would have to answer -I am a mother, a wife, a sister and auntie, an accountant, runner, friend, cook, consumer, reader, photographer, and daughter. I live in the life of a farming family, I love to travel.... too many things to try to pick just one and I would never want to try, these are the things in life that make me tick. I am who I am, you get what you get, and I love my life. In other words... "It is what it is".

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Resection my colon please

     My brothers surgery went as well as can be expected.  The doctor cut out the 95% of the colon tumor and looked around I guess then put him back together and into recovery.  I spoke to him when he "thought" he was coming around, however the conversation was that of someone on drugs and it made me laugh.  He noted that laughing wasn't something he had done in awhile and now wasn't the time to start - "it hurts".  Big baby I told him.

     Some days in the hospital, some tests and then he will meet with the doctors and know more about what will happen next.

     I really have nothing new going on in my life, or anything I can really remember to write about.  I am consumed with the news Mark continues to get - I can't put thoughts or sentences together.  I only wish this to be over.  I can only imagine what Mark wants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment