About Me

My photo
One of my favorite lines in Alice In Wonderland is "and WHO are You?" That is a great question to which I would have to answer -I am a mother, a wife, a sister and auntie, an accountant, runner, friend, cook, consumer, reader, photographer, and daughter. I live in the life of a farming family, I love to travel.... too many things to try to pick just one and I would never want to try, these are the things in life that make me tick. I am who I am, you get what you get, and I love my life. In other words... "It is what it is".

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No, No, No, and No.....

     Nine weeks ago I thought I was so saturated with food and alcohol that I changed my lifestyle and at this point I can say for the better!
     No sugar, no coffee, no bread, no alcohol and lots of walking and exercise.  It has worked, I think I flipped the skinny switch and I feel absolutely wonderful - I am 15 pounds down, I walk 2 miles everyday and I run 3.5 miles every other day.  I have signed up for half marathon September 16 and I do believe I will reach my goal.  I sleep better, I feel better, I think I look better - I have a better outlook and I have been able to work through many things in my head during my daily exercise -
     Life is good....

No comments:

Post a Comment