About Me

My photo
One of my favorite lines in Alice In Wonderland is "and WHO are You?" That is a great question to which I would have to answer -I am a mother, a wife, a sister and auntie, an accountant, runner, friend, cook, consumer, reader, photographer, and daughter. I live in the life of a farming family, I love to travel.... too many things to try to pick just one and I would never want to try, these are the things in life that make me tick. I am who I am, you get what you get, and I love my life. In other words... "It is what it is".

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gypsy ran off with a lover... that's my story and I'm stickin with it

Sun bathing on the Mesa
     Our Gypsy dog, Christine's mini pin puppy got out of the house in Phoenix and is lost.  Needless to say, Christine is beyond consolation at this point and it's hard to say anything to her.  Jeff was at home, Christine was in San Diego and somehow the Gypster as we refer to her, got out and did not return.  I choose to say that she is happy and ran off with her lover - it's the best I can do for poor Christine.  I wish I could do better, that dog was sooooo cute and such a part of our lives, she will be missed and we can only be thankful that we had her in our life at all.  Bye, bye little girl, we sure loved you!
She is a cute dog
Nap time on the Mesa
A dip in the pool in Phoenix



No comments:

Post a Comment