About Me

My photo
One of my favorite lines in Alice In Wonderland is "and WHO are You?" That is a great question to which I would have to answer -I am a mother, a wife, a sister and auntie, an accountant, runner, friend, cook, consumer, reader, photographer, and daughter. I live in the life of a farming family, I love to travel.... too many things to try to pick just one and I would never want to try, these are the things in life that make me tick. I am who I am, you get what you get, and I love my life. In other words... "It is what it is".

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ahhhhhhhh, my vacation is in full swing

     I am loving being off for the entire summer.  Long ago when I made the decision to work in a school district, any school district, because the time off would be the same as my kids - it was one of the best decisions I could have ever made.  Now that my kids are all grown and on their own, the decision gets better every summer when I wake up on that first day of summer vacation to a quiet house - no body home - just me and nothin but time.

     The bummer is, (well, maybe) that the farmers busiest time is summer, so he is gone watching the lettuce grow and I am puttering around the house just doing my thing, waiting for him to come home at night to eat whatever I have watched them make on the food channel that day :)

     I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment